All over the globe people are spending millions to place bets on their favorite sports. While some are die-hard fans who do this for fun, others are serious sports bettors who make a living out of betting. No matter which category you belong to, it is but obvious that you are in it for the money. So, it is only natural that you would want to find out easy ways to increase the chances of a win. As a bettor, you can seek advice from professional bettors online, sometimes against a fee. Besides, today, you can access hundreds of sports betting apps out there that make betting on your favorite sports completely hassle-free. In addition, visit this link https://www.123scommesse.it/ to know the best betting sites on the Italian market, to quickly become an ace in the betting world!
Top 5 Sports Betting Apps That You Can Use:
- DraftKings offers a wide range of weekly and daily contests in basketball, football, golf, baseball, hockey, and motorsports. You can play these to win exciting cash prizes. The app is free for iOS and Android users and offers options like head-to-head, double or nothing, and qualifiers to compete against or challenge your friends. You can find your favorite leagues such as the NFL or PGA and place wagers. The app is user-friendly, with features like live-viewing, easy withdrawals and deposits, and joining contests as lobbies.
- Unibet: This app is available in 100 and more countries, with majority of its users from Pennsylvania and New Jersey. It has an easy-to-use and well-designed interface and is capable of streaming thousands of matches annually. So, you can both watch a game live while placing bets on it. The app is supported by a strong customer service that will take care of all glitches. Some trading apps give you specific information on how to bet on certain types of sports. For example, if you want to know about how to succeed at Cricket betting, you will find information about how to go about it.
- 888 Sports is an easy-to-find sports betting app launched by one of the most well-known bookmakers. This app provides for real-time betting on different types of sporting events like soccer, tennis, and racing. It comes with a simple user interface, excellent settings to facilitate effortless bidding in real-time, live-in- play betting, best odds on multiple sports, enhanced win casts, and regular promotional offers. The app allows you to access your online accounts and funds easily; it accepts different payment methods and offers secure deposit and withdrawal methods. It is supported in multiple languages and is free for iOS and Android.
- BetFair is one of the leading sporting exchanges out there known for its formats. You can place bets without bookmakers thanks to an intuitive and user-friendly interface. The app provides in-play betting feature on various devices and guarantees better quotes than bookies. You can place live bets on events like horse races, football matches, rugby, golf, and cricket. You get to bargain and wait for quote to increase or to avail of even better offers. This free app keeps you updated with latest betting markets and sport-related news.
- FanDuel is meant for fantasy sports and provides features similar to those offered by DraftKings. As a user, you can fund accounts, accept invites to leagues, draft lineups, withdraw your winning money, and get the latest news. The user interface is clean and sophisticated making it easy for you to enter contests. You can avail of their daily and weekly contests in a wide range of sporting events like baseball, football, hockey, and golf. You may use the app on both iOS and Android devices to win real cash money and to compete against your friends.